Pizza-ovens Repair in San Jose and surrounding area – Santa Clara, San Jose, Milpitas, Campbell, Sunnyvale, Palo Alto, Mountain View, Saratoga, Los Gatos, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills.
– The heating element is defective. If during work it does not glow red or does not burn, then in this case it is working.
– The electrode of the gas ignition electrodes is faulty.
– The thermostat is defective, because of what the elemnt of the broiler does not heat up. In this case, its replacement is required.
– Probably oxidized or burned wires that feed the frying element or burner ignitor.
– One or several heating elements should be damaged if the dishes are cooked unevenly, one side is baked at maximum temperature and the other remains practically untouched. In order to check the assumption it is necessary to turn on the oven and after a while hand wrapped in a towel, touch the TENs. If one of them is cold, then you will have to replace it with a new one.
– It happens that the heating elements are normal, the temperature is set correctly, but the dishes still do not want to bake evenly. In this case, the thermostat most likely broke.
– The oven power cord is damaged.
– Faulty switch or fuse. If there has recently been a power failure or a power outage, it is possible that the switch or fuse of the electric oven has been damaged and must be replaced.
– The reason for the unsatisfactory operation of the gas oven may be insufficient supply of gas. Check that the gas valve on the pipe is fully open.
– If the power cord, switch, fuse is OK, and with the gas supply all right – try using the reset function of control and other oven programs.
– Check if the cooking mode programs are used correctly. Perhaps you have the “delayed start” mode (heating delay), then the oven will not heat up until a certain time.
– If the problem is in the electric oven, it may be necessary to replace the heating element, igniter, thermostat, selector switch, safety valve or wiring.
– The oven thermostat is faulty. The oven thermostat supplies voltage to the heating circuit and regulates the temperature of the oven during the self-cleaning cycle. The thermostat can work correctly for baking and frying, but not for cleaning.
– The control board is defective.
– The thermal fuse is defective. Then a safety feature that protects the oven from overheating.
– Gas igniter is defective.
– If the heating element is burned, it will be visibly damaged, then its replacement is necessary.
– If the thermal fuse has tripped, the oven will overheat and it will not be able to turn on.
– Damaged wires that feed the wind element or igniter.
– The surface element switch is defective.
– After long use of the electric plate, the coil of the surface element burns out.