In 70-80% of cases, as a rule, the breakdown is insignificant and charge will be about $165-195
We will not charge you for labor if the problem will be just with circuit breakers, lost power, damaged power outlet, clogged sewerage and etc.
We Service All Major Brands & Models
Washer Common Problems
– The bolts intended for transporting the machine have not been removed from the tank attachments.
– The bearings of the drum drives are damaged.
– Stuck objects in the space between the walls of the tank and the drum.
– The pulley, the drive system of the drum, is loose.
– The tank’s counterweights are poorly fixed.
– The rubber seal of the hatch cover is not fitted to fit.
– The washing machine is not installed correctly.
– It is not correct to install the washer on the supports, its unstable position.
– Imbalance of laundry in the drum washer.
– Small objects stuck between the tank and the drum, for example, coins, pins, buttons or metal bones from the bra.
– Failure of springs and shock absorbers.
– Broken bearings.
– Weakened fastening or destruction of the counterweight.
– Motor failure.
– The pump (drain pump) may leak.
– Probably, the tightness of the tank is broken (a crack or breakdown appeared).
– The integrity of the hoses is broken (both the drain hose and the filling hose may be damaged).
– The damaged cuff of the door is leaking.
– The junction of the filler pipe is not sealed.
– The nozzles connecting the inlet valve and the dispenser of the washing machine are not sealed.
– Worn the oil seal of the tank.
– The hopper of the machine was clogged.
– The damaged drain outlet of the tank is leaking.
– If the washing machine does not turn on at all, how many do not press the on / off button, then either a problem with the power supply, or with the electric machine itself.
– If the washing machine turns on, but you can not set any program or function, then the problem is in the electronics.
– If the washing machine erases, but at the same time produces very strong extraneous sounds: knocking, metal grinding, ringing, a problem in the mobile mechanism of the drum.
– If the washing machine erases, but does not drain the water, hanging at this stage, the problem can be covered in the drain pump.
– The washing machine door is not fully closed or the door lock is faulty;
– The drain pump system is faulty;
– Brushed motor brushes;
– The electronic module is faulty;
– The water level sensor broke;
– The work of the tan is broken;
– The machine is overloaded with plenty of laundry;
– Tachogenerator is out of order;
– Damaged drive belt
– There was a serious breakdown in the engine.
– Probably, in this case, the pressostat tube (hose) (water level sensor) has flown, clogged or damaged.
– The chamber of the pressostat clogged up with scum and mud.
– The water level sensor itself has failed.
– The electronic controller (control module) is defective. During the bay, the controller does not give the command to stop the water set, and it continues to enter the washer.
– The filling valve is out of order. He jammed in the open position, so the water enters the washer constantly, and she can not finish the program.
– Put too much laundry in the drum, or put it wrong.
– The wrong washing mode is selected.
– There are problems with the electrician of the washing machine (sensors, wires, terminals).
– There are problems with the electronic control unit of the washing machine.
– The leakage protection system was activated.
– Do not properly lock or unlock the door.
– There is a serious breakdown of the most important machine units: engine, heating element or drain pump.
– Start delay timer is on.
– The rollers holding the front part of the drum or the rear bearing failed.
– The machine does not rotate the drum due to the fault of the wedged or burnt out engine.
– The axles on which the rollers are attached worn. The solution is the replacement of the failed components.
– In the event that the electric motor is noisy, but the drum does not rotate, the motor capacitor may have failed.
– The drum drive belt is damaged or stretched.
– The belt of the drying drum is extended and the device produces a specific whistling sound.
– Also, the dryer knocks and hums due to a faulty bearing.
– Small coins have come between the seal and the body.
– Drying costs with a skew, because of what the drying drum touches the wall of the case or other elements, spreading an unpleasant knock.
– There are too many things and the balancing of the drying drum has been disturbed.
– The rollers of the drying drum were worn out.
– The Dryer has not been used for a long time, therefore the rollers of the drum have lost their former shape.
– In the drum put a lot of clothing or it is not properly sorted.
– The filter was clogged.
– The air line is dirty or twisted, so that the heated air is not supplied to the drum.
– The machine does not heat up due to a faulty thermostat or thermistor.
– The equipment does not heat because of the incorrectly set operating mode.
– Faulty heater.
– The control module is defective.
– The timer has failed.
– The electric motor jammed or burnt.
– If the electric motor works, but the drum does not rotate, the motor capacitor most likely has failed.
– The program startup timer has been set.
– Rollers that support the front of the drying drum, or the rear bearing, have failed.
– The axles to which the rollers are attached worn.
– The belt of the drying drum is damaged or stretched.
– The ventilation grille of the dryer clogged up with dirt.
– If the hose comes off the exhaust hood or separates almost anywhere, it can be and usually is a sign of excessive back pressure. The result of airflow restriction.
– Make sure that the fan casing and internal ventilation of the machine also do not contain excess liquid.
– The gas valve solenoid is faulty.
– The heating element is defective.
– The lint filter might be clogged.
– The humidity sensor is defective.
– The thermostat with a high limit is faulty.
– The thermistor is faulty.
– There was an oxidation of contacts on the control board GORENIE, which leads to a short circuit.
– Simultaneously with the dryer, there are energy-consuming consumers of electricity – a boiler, an electric stove, a stiralka.
– The machine is knocked out due to a failed outlet or a malfunctioning power plug of the device.
– It cuts down the machine due to a short circuit in the heating element. The solution is a change of the heating device, the heater.
– We use too weak automata, which are not designed for this current.
– Shortage of the windings of the electric motor.
– Drying is not connected to the mains, the socket or plug is broken.
– Oxidized contacts in the electrical circuit.
– The fuse has blown. Exit – installing a new one.
– Faulty thermistor.
– The device does not start to dry due to the lack of mains voltage.
– Start delay is on.
– The condensate collection tank is full.
– Faulty door lock hatch. The output is a change in the broken mechanism.
– The motor of the device is blown. The solution is the restoration of the working capacity of the faulty mechanism.
– The temperature regulator is faulty.
– The dryer does not start because of a broken power switch.
– The thermistor or thermostat has failed.
– The ventilation hole is clogged or small pieces of clothing are wound on the blades of the mechanism.
– The heater broke.
– Refused timer – the regulator sends incorrect signals to the motor and the dryer does not turn off. The solution is the replacement of broken parts.
– The filter is polluted with fluff, as a result of which the air flow is weakened. The solution is to clean the filter.
– The humidity sensor sends erroneous information to the control board, because of which the device does not stop.
Our Serving Area
Contra Costa Country
Santa Clara County
San Mateo County
- Los Altos
- Los Altos Hills
- Los Gatos
- Monte Sereno
- Morgan Hill
- Mountain View
- Palo Alto
- Santa Clara
- San Jose
- Surrounding area
- Castro Valley
- San Leandro
- Union City
- Surrounding area
- El Cerrito
- Pleasant Hill
- San Pablo
- Walnut Creek
- San Ramon
- Surrounding area
- Daly City
- East Palo Alto
- Foster City
- Menlo Park
- Redwood City
- San Bruno
- San Carlos
- San Mateo
- Surrounding area